1. I'm missing return documents, what do I do?If you wish to return an item, use the return form that came with the package, fill it in and return it with the package. The return shipping label is pasted on to the package, which you send to PIPOL'S BAZAAR from your service point where you picked up the package. You can not return items that do not have a filled out return form or return shipping label attached. If you are missing these documents please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 08-758 32 00 and we will help you.
2. I have not received/lost my invoice - can you send me another?The invoice was send to you together with your delivery. If you miss this for some reason or have other questions about billing or payment, we recommend that you contact Klarna. Klarna is providing all our billing and can help you with billing questions.
Tel. 08-120120 10
You are most welcome to contact our customer service if you are unsure or want to know more about this!
3. Has my return been recieved?All returns will be confirmed by email once the return has been received and registered by us. If you think it's been a long time from you submitted the return and no confirmation has been sent to you, please contact us at customer service and we will check your case. Please always state your customer number, order number and date of when you sent the return so your case can be handled faster.
4. What payment options can I choose from?You can choose the payment method that suits you best. We offer 4 different ways to pay for your purchases:
1. Invoice via Klarna. Together with the package shipped with DHL is an invoice/bill. Payment terms are 14 days unless otherwise is stated.
2. Account/payment via Klarna. Get your order, then separate your payment. The minimum payment amount is shown on the invoice.
3. Visa/Debit card. If you pay by card the money will be drawn from your credit card immediately after the order is placed.
4. Paypal. Pay simply and securely online with PayPal. If you have a PayPal account you can pay directly by logging in there.
5. When will I receive my refund?When you have sent a return to us the financial correction is based on the payment method you chose when placing the order. If you chose to pay by credit card, then a refund will be made to the same card within 10 business days after we have received and registered the return with us. If you selected invoice as payment method, the returned goods will be zeroed on the invoice as soon as we receive the returned product. You only pay for the items you keep and, if any, shipping fee and return fee. If you chose to pay with PayPal, then a refund will be made to the same account within 10 business days after we have received and registered the return with us.
6. Can I change/cancel an order?If something is wrong with your order, please contact us as soon as you can and, if possible we, will try to change it for you. Unfortunately, we can not make changes or cancel an order that has been shipped out.
7. I have not received an order confirmation?Always be sure to check that your email address is correct when you place the order, this is the most common cause of non-confirmation. It may also be that your email provider has a SPAM filter that blocks certain emails.
8. How can I return an item?As a customer at pipolsbazaar.com you always have a 14 day return policy and money back guarantee if your return follow our criteria. Always enclose the original packaging and any designer tags. When you return goods to us, you should ideally use the same packaging as you received the goods in. Return documents and return shipping label can be found in the package. Fill out the required information. Once you have completed this, attach the return shipping label on the package and submit your package at the same place you collected it from. If you miss the return shipping label please contact us and we will help you. The return fee is 39 SEK within Sweden. For complaints, we pay the return fee.
9. Where is my order?If you have not received your order within 2-5 working days, or at buissy times 9 days, then you've probably received a notice of any delays. It may then be that your item is backorder listed or only slightly delayed due to high pressure. If you have not received your order within 10 business days after receiving the delivery notification from us, please feel free to contact our customer service so we can look at what has happened.
10. Do you get refills on a stock item?It is difficult to predict as it depends entirely on which item it is. If the item is included in our basic range we could receieve it again. If the item is from our Express collection we will not get a refill when the stock is out. If you are wondering about a specific product, you are always welcome to contact our Customer Care team so we can check it for you!