As a customer to the PIPOL’S BAZAAR Online Shop you have the right to return your order within 14 days after reception of the good.
All items bought should be examined immediately upon delivery. If you want to return an item, make sure to read the instructions here below on how to make your return. For all returns you should fill out the return document that follow your order, make sure you fill in all the details required, and send it along your return. Place the return shipping label on the package and sent it to PIPOL’S BAZAAR from the same service point from where you collected your package from. A cost of 39 SEK (within Sweden) will be charged for your return, if you use the prepaid return freight label. This cost will be adjusted on your final bill when we have received your return. By using the prepaid return freight label, your goods is insured on it’s way to us at PIPOL’S BAZAAR. If you don’t use the freight label, it’s your responsibility that the goods reach us and the goods are not insured for damages etc.
If you have received a wrong delivery or if a product is broken, we will not charge you for the return freight.
If you’ve lost the return freight label please contact us at email@example.com
Please also note the following:
• Returns are accepted for full price merchandise only.
• Item(s) must be unworn/unused and undamaged (claims excepted).
• The product must have the original tag attached and be returned in its original package.
• Returned item(s) must be returned to us within 14 business days counting from the day in which they were received.
• Shipping costs are non-refundable. (Claims and goods wrongfully expedited by PIPOL’S BAZAAR excepted.)
• If your return is a part of a campaign where benefits such as free goods were a result of your purchase, the campaign good must be returned to PIPOL’S BAZAAR for your return to be valid.
• Please be aware that PIPOL’S BAZAAR items are delicate items, which needs to be handled with care.
• Please note that we do not accept returns due to mismanagement.
Items that do not meet the above criteria or are non-returnable will be denied. If you have read the above guidelines and your item(s) is eligible for return, please return it to the address below. Include the filled out return document when returning your item(s). Mark your package “RETUR”.
111 23 Stockholm
Refunds will be made primarily through the same payment means used for your purchase. Refund is made within 10 working days after reception of your good. If you have any questions regarding your return which is not found above, please contact PIPOL’S BAZAAR’s customer service via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +46-8-758 32 00.